Introducing the new iX Cameras i-SPEED® 5 Series!
Santa Cruz, CA – The new i-SPEED® 5 Series is the latest addition to iX Cameras high definition, high-performance ultra high-speed video cameras and they’re loaded with premium features. The new i-SPEED 509, 511 and 514 feature a redesigned body with silver, black & green branding, up to 13 gigapixels per second throughput, 2.1MP CMOS sensor with 1920 x 1080 HD resolution at 6,382 frames per second and can capture up to 1 million frames per second. The cameras feature up to 144GB of onboard memory for long recordings, 8TB of internal SSD storage and additional XSSD storage for fast data transfer. Optional dual batteries allow for remote use in the lab and in the field.
The i-SPEED 5 Series incorporates the same great features as the i-SPEED 7 Series with SILC (synchronized integrated lighting control) and the i-SPEED Software Suite 2.0 applications. The new 5 Series cameras synchronize with the i-SPEED 203 and 7 Series ultra high-speed video cameras for multiple camera angles, frame rates and a variety of ultra high-speed imaging results to maximize your research.
The i-SPEED 5 Series are high definition, high-performance ultra high-speed video cameras packed with premium features and ideal for R&D, impact testing, manufacturing, sports, and scientific research.
The new i-SPEED 5 Series features the following specifications:
- Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 2.1 Megapixels CMOS Sensor
- 13.5 µm pixel size
- Maximum frame rate – 1,000,000 fps
- Up to 13 Gpx/s throughput
- Mono 16000 – ISO Expandable to 125000
- Color 4000 – ISO Expandable to 32000
- Up to 144GB of memory for long recordings or multiple buffers
- Up to 8TB internal SSD capacity
- Additional XSSD storage for fast data transfer
- Compatible with Nikon F mount, C mount & Canon EF mount lenses
- Electromechanical Shutter
- Removable handles for low profile
- Battery option with dual batteries for remote locations
- Tablet control via touchscreen for simple operation
- SILC – Synchronized Integrated Lighting Control
- Updated GPIO connections
- Fully compatible with the i-SPEED Software Suite 2.0 for advanced functions
- Upgrade path between models
We’ll be posting more info about the new cameras on our site – stay tuned for more information!
Learn more about the new i-SPEED 5 Series ultra high-speed video cameras:
Contact a Hadland Imaging representative to learn more about ultra high-speed imaging solutions & everything you need to get the job done right.
Keywords: 1920 x 1080, 2.1 MP, 509, 511, 514, high definition, high-performance, i-SPEED 5 Series, iX Cameras, premium features, ultra high-speed imaging solutions