Fully programmable intervalometer for triggering multiple external devices with exclusive Hadland modifications for connectivity to high-speed & ultra high-speed cameras.
Hadland Modified StopShot
featuring 3 BNC connectors for interfacing with high-speed & ultra high-speed cameras
Easily capture events too fast to see.
StopShot is a programmable timing module for photographers who desire to capture water drops & splashes, ballistics, wildlife and other fast moving subjects without expensive high-speed cameras. Use the 4 button interface to easily program precise timing delays to trigger independent or sequential events such as firing flashes, releasing camera shutters* and time-lapse image captures. A variety of acoustic, IR beam, laser & vibration sensors can be used with adjustable gain sensitivity to experience the invisible.
Three BNC connectors are included on the Hadland modified StopShot for interfacing high-speed & ultra high-speed cameras and testing equipment. The StopShot provides low voltage output from all triggering ports – an added benefit for electronic component protection of high-speed & ultra high-speed cameras.
Contact us for more information about StopShot kits, sensors & more. We have the gear you need to get the job done right.
* Requires Shutter Interface Cable (RCA)
Photos courtesy of Roy Dunn. View more of Roy’s work online…
- 20 x 4 LCD display with adjustable brightness
- 4 button interface
- 3 BNC connectors (Hadland modification)
- 3 RCA jacks
- Input sensor jack has external power for IR LEDs, laser or other 5VDC loads
- All outputs are short circuit and over voltage protected
- Outputs capable of energizing relays or electronic valves (outputs are protected from inductive loads)
- Accepts wide DC input voltage range from a standard 2.1mm power jack
- Standard 3.5mm mic & sensor jacks
- Microphone input compatible with standard electret microphone
- Trigger output can drive multiple devices using RCA Y cables & BNC adapters
- Programmable sequential triggering for complicated captures
- Store up to 10 user presets
- Li-ion battery kit available for field use
Specifications current as of October 2021 and are subject to change.
|Dimensions (LWH)||7.5 x 4.25 x 2.0 inches (190.5 x 107.95 x 50.8 mm)|
|Weight||14.3 oz (405.39 g)|
|Input/Output Ports & Connectors|
|Power||standard 2.1mm jack|
|Microphone||standard 3.5mm jack|
|Sensor||standard 3.5mm jack|
|Trigger ports||3 RCA jacks|
|Hadland modification||3 BNC connectors|
|Operating temperature||-4˚ F (-20˚ C)||77˚ F (25˚ C)||140˚ F (60˚ C)|
|Input current – no sensors connected – 12 VDC in||mADC||–||75||100|
|Input current – IR sensor connected||mADC||–||150||200|
|Output current sync||ADC||–||–||1|
|Sensor supply output voltage||VDC||4.0||4.5||5.0|
|Sensor supply output current||mADC||–||–||100|
|Max voltage on trigger out port – steady state||VDC||–||–||40|
|Timer tolerance @ 77˚ F (25˚ C)||–||0.005%||–|