72nd Meeting of the ARA (Aeroballistic Range Association) September 2023 in Tokyo, Japan
Livermore, CA – The 72nd Aeroballistic Range Association Meeting is organized by Hosei University and meets September 10–15, 2023 in Tokyo, Japan.
The annual ARA meetings are attended by an international group of scientists and engineers from government, academia, and industry involved in various aspects of maintaining, upgrading, and utilizing launcher technology for a variety of research applications, mostly involving defense or aerospace applications. The meeting is primarily composed of technical talks presented by the members of the group.
Topics covered at the annual meeting include:
- ballistic range operation
- instrumentation for studying dynamic mechanical events
- exterior and terminal ballistics research technology
- development of research launchers
- evaluation of range accidents
- impact mechanics and shock physics research technology
- evaluation of high speed vehicle flight characteristics
- armor development technology
- non-classical applications of gun-related testing
- Prof. Yasuhiro Akahoshi, Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Dr. Masumi Higashide, Hosei University
- Dr. Hideyuki Tanno, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
- Dr. Kumi Nitta, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
Contact via email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about ultra high-speed imaging solutions:
Contact a Hadland Imaging representative to learn more about ultra high-speed visible, infrared & Flash X-ray imaging solutions & everything you need to get the job done right.
Keywords: 72nd annual meeting, Aeroballistic Range Association, ARA, Hosei University, Tokyo, ultra high-speed imaging solutions