Woburn, MA – The new i-SPEED® 203 is the latest addition to iX Cameras i-SPEED 2 Series of high-performance high-speed video cameras. This camera adds a new dimension to the i-SPEED 2 Series – incorporating the i-SPEED Software Suite 2.0 applications and compatibility to synchronize with the i-SPEED 5 and 7 Series ultra high-speed video cameras for multiple camera angles, frame rates and a variety of high-speed imaging results to maximize your research.
The i-SPEED 203 is a budget-friendly, compact, lightweight, high-performance high-speed video camera ideal for R&D, impact testing, manufacturing, sports, and scientific research.
The new i-SPEED 203 features the following specifications:
- 2,500 fps @ 1280 x 864 full resolution
- 225,000 maximum frame rate
- 2.76GP/s throughput
- 13.7 µm pixel size
- Monochrome 6400 ISO/Color 5000 ISO
- 8GB or 16GB memory
- i-SPEED Software Suite 2.0 (standard & premium bundles)
- Xcitex ProAnalyst® motion analysis software
- Synchronize with i-SPEED 5 & 7 Series cameras
- C mount or Nikon lens mount
- GenICam compliant
- Dimensions (WHL): 2.6 x 2.6 x 4.7
We’ll be posting more info about the new camera on our site – until then, enjoy the videos from July 9th below!
Learn more about the new i-SPEED 203 video camera:
Contact a Hadland Imaging representative to learn more about high-speed imaging solutions & everything you need to get the job done right.
Keywords: iX Cameras, i-SPEED 203, i-SPEED 2 Series, high-speed imaging solutions