Hadland Imaging at APG TECH EXPO Spring 2022, Aberdeen Proving Ground
Tuesday, April 12, 2022 | 0930–1330 | Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD USA
The Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) TECH EXPO Spring 2022 is a tremendous opportunity to interact with key personnel from organizations and commands from all over this important army installation. Whether you want to strengthen relationships with APG customers, make new contacts or need to start making inroads at Aberdeen Proving Ground, the APG TECH EXPO is the way to do it.
Hadland Imaging will be an exhibitor at the APG TECH EXPO Spring 2022. Stop by our booth to greet Hadland Imaging’s East Coast Manager, Wayne Fontanazza and iX Cameras’ President and CEO, Peter Carellas. They’ll have the iX Cameras next generation i-SPEED 727 (up to 2.4 million fps) and the AMOtronics DAC demo system with the latest trigger prediction software for you to experience. See and talk with us about the latest innovations in ultra high-speed visual, infrared & Flash X-ray imaging solutions and all the gear you need to get the job done right!
See you at the APG TECH EXPO!
APG TECH EXPO Spring 2022 at Aberdeen Proving Ground
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Expo Hours: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
Top of the Bay
Building 30, Plum Point Loop
APG, MD 20015
Directions to the Top of the Bay, APG, MD
- Everyone entering APG must have a valid driver’s license/ID even if you are a passenger
- You MUST be a US Citizen
- Your car may be searched – please allow ample time to go through this procedure (all vehicles are subject to complete random searches. It is advised that any extraneous items such as car seats, gym bags, etc. should not be brought onto post for the expo.)
From I-95 – visitors must use the Maryland 715 (Maryland Boulevard/Tank Row gate)
- From I-95, Take Exit #80 onto Maryland SR 543
- Turn Right and proceed south and you will intersect Route 40 in about 2 miles
- Proceed on Route 40 (right turn) east towards Aberdeen/Delaware
- You will intersect the exit to APG via Maryland 715 in about 2.5 miles. Follow signs to gate.
If you stayed in one of the hotels at Exit 85, Maryland SR 22 or are driving from north to south, follow these directions:
- Proceed south on Maryland SR 22 towards APG (Home Depot on left, Target on right)
- About 1.5 miles, you’ll see an exit for US Route 40 WEST towards Baltimore – take this exit
- You will pass through the strip shopping area on Route 40 in downtown Aberdeen, i.e., pass through town
- In about a mile, take the exit for Maryland 715
- Follow Maryland Boulevard through five (5) traffic lights
- At the sixth (6th) traffic light, bear right onto Aberdeen Boulevard
- Follow Aberdeen Boulevard through three (3) traffic lights
- Just past the third (3rd) light, remain in left lane, road will fork
- Bear left and follow into traffic circle
- Continue halfway around traffic circle onto Plumb Point Loop and continue to Top of the Bay.