23–27 January 2023 • National Harbor, MD & Online
Hadland Imaging will be exhibiting at the 2023 AIAA SciTech Forum in National Harbor, MD, January 23–27, 2023.
Stop by and see us in BOOTH 222 to have a look at the latest in ultra high-speed visible, infrared and Flash X-ray imaging solutions from Shimadzu, Scandiflash, iX Cameras, FLIR and more.
Ignite the Future: Explore the Frontiers of Aerospace
AIAA SciTech Forum is the world’s largest event for aerospace research, development and technology. The 2023 AIAA SciTech Forum promises to Ignite the Future: Explore the Frontiers of Aerospace. The program will explore how aerospace is solving societal grand challenges, the funding resources available, the intersection of science and engineering, accelerating confidence in this digital world, and making Sci-Fi a reality.
5 Reasons You Should Attend the Forum
AIAA SciTech Forum is the world’s largest event for aerospace research, development, and technology. The 2023 forum promises to Ignite the Future: Explore the Frontiers of Aerospace. The program will explore how aerospace is solving societal grand challenges, the funding resources available, the intersection of science and engineering, accelerating confidence in this digital world, and making Sci-Fi a reality.
There are many reasons why you should participate in the forum, but we’ve narrowed it down to the top five.
1. Innovation Starts Here – AIAA SciTech Forum and its predecessors have been delivering aerospace research and technology findings that have driven innovative developments for more than 50 years.
2. Monumental Technical Program – Your peers will present nearly 3,000 technical presentations on the latest innovations spanning 60 aerospace research topics that will drive advancements in the industry. Topics include fluid dynamics, applied aerodynamics, propellants and combustion, intelligent systems, structures, and guidance, navigation and control.
3. Hear from Experts – The 70+ high-profile speakers and panelists participating in the plenary sessions, Forum 360s, and special sessions are proven business leaders and innovators. They are thought leaders with their fingers on the pulse of the aerospace industry.
4. Make Connections in Person & Online – The forum aims to bring together over 5,000 participants from across the globe in a hybrid setting representing hundreds of government, academic, and private institutions.
5. Flexibility – The 2023 forum will be a hybrid event which will include both in-person and virtual components, offering you the flexibility and choice of how to participate.
2023 AIAA SciTech Forum Location:
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
From its creation in 1963, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) has organized conferences to serve the aerospace profession as part of its core mission. Spanning over 70 technical discipline areas, AIAA’s conferences provide scientists, engineers, and technologists the opportunity to present and disseminate their work in structured technical paper sessions, learn about new technologies and advances from other presenters, further their professional development, and expand their professional networks.
AIAA SciTech Forum is the world’s largest event for aerospace research, development, and technology. It connects the international community of academic, industry, and government professionals in the civil, commercial, and national security sectors, along with leaders from adjacent industries, to address challenges and technical opportunities. The forum also connects technical experts with business, government, and academic leaders to envision, test, build, and problem solve, together.
AIAA SciTech Forum grows each year in depth of content and size of engagement, with more than 5,000 aerospace professionals from 44 countries and all 50 states, including 1,500 students who represent the future of aerospace. The forum’s program consists of two main parts; the technical program offers a deeper take on research and technologies geared to solve specific problems, and the plenary and Forum 360 sessions tackle the most pressing issues impacting the future of aerospace on a high level.
Keywords: 2023 AIAA SciTech Forum, Hadland Imaging, Maryland, National Harbor, ultra high-speed imaging solutions