NORTH AMERICAN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE SVS VISTEK LINE OF HIGH-SPEED VIDEO CAMERAS
SVS Vistek SVCam–HR Series
Small, but mighty – high performance & high resolution. Perfect for quasistatic DIC (digital image correlation).
A Compact Workhorse – Ready for Action.
The HR series fulfills even the toughest demands on resolution without compromising on speed. Dual GiGE Vision and Camera Link interfaces facilitate CCD resolution of 11 to 29 megapixels – up to 11 fps. For CMOS sensors, CoaXPress warrants up to 80 fps with resolution as high as 25 megapixels.
The HR series is one of the most compact camera modules in its class – worldwide. With its ingenious thermal management design, external cooling is not required and the camera can be used in an extremely wide temperature range for demanding industrial machine vision applications – optical metrology, quality monitoring, wide field surveillance, traffic monitoring and more.
All models are available in monochrome and color versions, and with GiGE Vision, Camera Link or CoaXPress interface options.
SVCam–HR Models & Interface Options
GiGE Vision models
Dual GiGE Vision data interface (2 x 120 MB/s)
Cable length up to 100 meters
2 x 2 binning
SDK for Windows (32/64-bit) & Linux available
Camera Link models
Camera Link data interface
Pixel Clock Setting for CCD sensors
4 x 4 binning
Power over Camera Link (PoCL)
Quad CoaXPress (up to 4 x 6.25 Gbit/s)
E.g. 25 megapixels with 80 fps
Cable length up to 200 meters
All cameras of the SVCam-HR series have the following quality performance features:
- 11–29 Megapixels at optimized frame rates
- Sensors from ON Semiconductor
- Progressive scan CCD / global shutter CMOS
- Monochrome & color versions (Bayer Pattern)
- 128 MB internal memory
- 14-bit ADC with 8- or 12-bit output
- M58 lens mount (FFD 11,48 / F-Mount optional)
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.79 x 2.16″ (70 x 71 x 55 mm)
- Tap balancing for CCDs: auto/manual
- Image flip
- Custom defect pixel correction
- Area of Interest / Partial Scan
- Read Out Control: manual/delayed
- White Balance: auto/manual (color versions)
- Exposure: trigger manual/auto/external
- Signal safe: Schmitt-trigger, debouncer & prescaler
- Manual gain
- Look-up table
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Versatile I/O concept: 24 V signal levels & RS232
- LED control up to 4x
- Logic trigger functions
- Sequencer: up to 16 individual Intervals (exposure & LED)
- 4 pulseloop modules generate signals for exposure, LED or triggering
- Pulse-width modulation, high frequency – PWM
- Power supply: 10–25 VDC
- GenICam compliant
What are you waiting for?
Press the button already or call 1-888-43HADLAND (1-888-434-2352) to get your SVCam-HR (or at least find out more information).